B&B Accommodation in Grassington ... The Heart Of The Yorkshire Dales
Ashfield House is a bed and breakfast located in the charming town of Grassington, in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. Although a small market 'town', locals fondly refer to Grassington as a 'village' as it retains a close community and still feels part of a bygone age.
When you first arrive in this delightful stepping stone to the Dales, it is hard not to be captivated by its timeless appeal. Set on the River Wharfe and surrounded by ancient woodland, Grassington is ideal for walking, fishing and cycling.
Grassington itself lies on 'The Dales Way', an 80 mile trek from Yorkshire to the Lake District. So, if you are looking for a walking holiday in the Yorkshire Dales, with outstanding limestone scenery, Grassington is the perfect base.
Find out about availability by calling Ashfield House Guest House on 01756 752584 or use the online facility to book your B&B or Dinner, Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
Facilities in Grassington Village
Life in Grassington revolves around the cobbled-stone village square, a magnet for visitors and local town folk alike. Natural limestone picture-perfect buildings frame narrow streets, just bursting with Yorkshire charm.
- Stroll round the old-world shops
- Soak up the lively atmosphere in the square
- Enjoy a spot of lunch in one of the cosy tea rooms or restaurants.
- Potter about in the art galleries and craft shops
- Amble along the River Wharfe at your leisure
And when you want to escape the village bustle, retreat into your own peaceful solitude within the grounds of Ashfield House.
Perfect B&B Accommodation To Explore The Yorkshire Dales From
As one of the UK's natural treasures, the Yorkshire Dales National Park offers unparallelled beauty. Hike in the hills, or perhaps go for a riverside walk along the River Wharfe as it meanders through stunning countryside. You are more than spoilt for choice in this corner of North Yorkshire.
Designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty, The Yorkshire Dales offers you endless opportunities to restore your batteries and be dazzled by dramatic scenery.
Other Places of Interest To Visit In North Yorkshire
If you want to venture beyond the fells and visit Yorkshire's famous landmarks, Ashfield House bed and breakfast is an ideal base from which to do so. From Grassington you are:
- A short 9 mile drive to Skipton
- 26 miles away from Harrogate
- A 35 mile journey away from Leeds
- Within easy reach of York
You can even cross over into Lancashire to visit the Lake District within an hour!
How To Find Ashfield House In Grassington
Finding Ashfield House B&B in Grassington is easy. When you first arrive in the village from either the B6160 or B6265:
- Head for the village square on Main Street
- Drive 150 meters to the top of the square, where you will see 'The Devonshire' pub hotel on your left
- Turn left off Main Street into Summers Fold (Ashfield)
- Ashfield House is facing you - with private car park on the left
Visit North Yorkshire and stay in one of Grassington's finest B&B guest houses. Call Ashfield House now on 01756 752584 or reserve a room online by clicking here.